2011 MacDonald Illig Labor & Employment/Workers' Compensation Seminar
Attorneys from MacDonald Illig's Labor & Employment and Workers' Compensation practice groups recently hosted a seminar at the Bayfront Convention Center in Erie, PA.
The 2011 MacDonald Illig Labor & Employment/Workers' Compensation Seminar covered topics including:
- E-Discovery, Litigation Holds and Document Management (presented by attorney Matt McCullough)
- Pennsylvania Construction Workplace Misclassification Act (presented by attorney Bruce Decker)
- G.I.N.A.-Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (presented by attorney Marissa Savastana Watts)
- ADA/FMLA Update (presented by attorneys Dan Miller and Matt McCullough)
- Workers' Compensation Case Law Updates (presented by attorney John Draskovic)
- Is There Any Privacy Left? Issues in the Workplace (presented by attorneys Lisa Smith Presta and Marissa Savastana Watts)
For more information about the seminar and topics listed above, please contact any member of MacDonald Illig's Labor & Employment practice group or the MacDonald Illig attorney with whom you have worked.