Related Practice Areas: Environmental
Related Industries: Oil & Gas
The attorneys of MacDonald Illig's Environmental Group have:
- Assisted numerous clients in addressing wetland issues, including negotiating and obtaining necessary wetlands permits for site development from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Assisted financial institutions to evaluate issues related to the financing of and security interests in contaminated properties, including the review of Phase I and Phase II reports.
- Assisted numerous clients with the cleanup of contaminated sites under the Pennsylvania Act 2/Land Recycling statute and regulations.
- Conducted environmental due diligence for the transfer of industrial and commercial properties on behalf of owners, buyers, and financial institutions.
- Assisted oil and gas owners and operators in addressing allegations of environmental violations by the state and federal government.
- Assisted oil and gas owners and operators in obtaining approvals and permits for oil and gas drilling and related field operations.