MacDonald Illig Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to spread worldwide, it is impossible to predict the many adverse impacts of the disease. However, what is clear is that this pandemic is impacting businesses and individuals with unforeseen issues on a
daily basis. Our team at MacDonald Illig is here to help you deal with the uncertainty you now face, and may encounter in the future, arising from COVID-19.
To help our clients through this time, we have compiled a number of resources and articles here on our website to address the most common legal issues with which our clients are dealing. The summaries we have written provide a general overview of
the current status of the law when posted. Legislative and administrative guidance is changing rapidly. We will do our best to keep you apprised of new or changed guidance as it arises. We encourage you to continue to check this
site for future legal articles and updates related to the coronavirus pandemic.
This content is only general in nature, addressing some of the more common legal concerns raised by COVID-19. However, our materials do not attempt to address the specific factual situations with which you may be faced. If you have any questions about your COVID-19 related legal matters, please contact a MacDonald Illig attorney so that he or she can address your specific issue, in light of the most recent guidance.
Our COVID-19 Insights
- Allegheny Health Network: COVID-19 Response
- CDC: Coronavirus Resources
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Commonwealth of PA: Responding to COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
- FDA: Coronavirus Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Manufacturer & Business Association: COVID-19 Employer Resources
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): COVID-19
- Office of Unemployment Compensation: Information for PA Employees Impacted by COVID-19
- PA Chamber: Business Resources for Coronavirus
- Pennsylvania Department of Health: Coronavirus
- UPMC: Coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor: COVID-19 or Other Public Health Emergencies and the Fair Labor Standards Act Questions and Answers
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC): Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC): What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus Resources