Dedicated to his work, Tom is known for going above and beyond for his clients to assist them in achieving their goals. Detail oriented, yet practical, Tom presents his clients with all available options and then assists them in choosing the one that best fits their needs.
Tom is a respectful practitioner in all aspects of estate law, corporate law, and tax-related matters. He assists individuals with preparing simple as well as complex estate plans, and regularly advises executors and trustees in the administration of estates and trusts. Tom takes a hands-on approach to legal matters, stopping at nothing until he finds an acceptable solution to the legal situation at hand.
Tom represents small business owners in reviewing contracts and advising on real estate matters, and also works closely with the client's accountants and other advisors to develop and implement succession plans. In addition to being an attorney, Tom is also a Certified Public Accountant. He is known at MacDonald Illig as a supportive mentor and as someone who truly cares about his clients and colleagues.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Attorney Rating
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1979
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, 1985
Education & Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association, Treasurer 2010-2012
- Erie County Bar Foundation, Treasurer 2014-Present