Compassionate and personable, Jenny is a dedicated lawyer with a client-focused practice concentrated in the areas of real estate, municipal law, creditor's rights, and family law.
She conscientiously handles both purchase and sale transactions for residential clients, including everyone from nervous first-time homebuyers to sophisticated real estate developers. Her real estate practice also includes tax sales, tax assessment appeals, quiet title actions, and landlord/tenant matters.
Jenny serves as counsel for real estate-related municipal matters, including zoning, municipal liens, subdivision and land development, and tax assessment matters. Whether you are a developer, a first-time homebuyer, or need guidance navigating complex family matters, with Jenny’s extensive experience, and compassionate approach, you can feel confident in your legal representation.
In addition to her real estate and municipal law practice, Jenny also diligently handles a wide range of domestic matters, including child custody, child support, spousal support, divorce, and protection from abuse orders. She uses her experience with real estate to assist clients who are dividing and/or conveying their marital assets. Her practice also includes creditors' rights representation, including residential mortgage foreclosures and bankruptcy-related litigation. She represents financial institutions, such as banks and credit unions, and private individuals relating to collection matters.
- Erie County Bar Association Outstanding Pro Bono Lawyer Award 2008
- Hooked on Books Reading/Mentor Program Volunteer
- Attorneys and Kids Together (AKT) Mentor Program, Past Mentor
Education & Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Real Estate Leadership Committee Member, Erie County Bar Association
- Erie County Land Bank Authority Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity Site Selection Committee