An experienced, direct, and strategic attorney, Jim always handles matters in a timely and effective manner. Jim is a senior partner at MacDonald Illig, where he concentrates his practice in the area of corporate, commercial, and business law, with a special emphasis on taxation and estate planning for small business owners. He is also active in the area of business formation, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Jim is experienced in small business counseling, including industrial, professional and service corporations. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and hold a Master of Laws in Taxation degree.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Holds a Master of Laws in Taxation degree
Education & Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association (Business Counseling and Tax Section)
- Illinois Bar Associations (Business Counseling and Tax Section)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Eriebank, Board of Directors