Persuasive and engaging, Pat is a successful trial lawyer who concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation. Pat has years of experience handling complex contract disputes, including those involving professional services, the sale of goods, real estate sales, stock purchase agreements, commercial and industrial construction, and executive employment. He also has extensive experience in litigation involving business relationships, such as partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, dissenter rights, buy/sell agreements, business succession, issues of corporate governance, and breach of fiduciary duties.
Pat has litigated disputes in the federal and state courts throughout Pennsylvania and in various other jurisdictions. He has also handled numerous multifaceted commercial disputes before arbitration tribunals, including panels convened through the American Arbitration Association and the International Chamber of Commerce. In addition to being admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania, Pat has been admitted pro hac vice in multiple jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Pat is known by his clients for his sound judgment and unwavering professionalism. He is a frequent speaker on issues of substantive law, evidence, trial practice and ethics and has been elected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for commercial litigation and construction litigation from 2013 to the present. Pat has also been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer from 2013 to the present.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Frequent Speaker on Issues of Substantive Law, Evidence, Trial Practice and Ethics
- Selected for inclusion in the publication The Best Lawyers in America© for Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation (2013 - Present)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer (2013 - Present)
Education & Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice