Roger is a dedicated and experienced trial lawyer with a record of successful results, both in and outside the courtroom. He understands the importance of integrity, good communication, and partnering with his clients. Roger’s primary areas of practice are employment litigation, including employment discrimination and wrongful discharge cases, and complex commercial litigation.
In his litigation practice, Roger represents clients in federal and state courts throughout Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio, as well as in federal courts throughout the United States.
When not in a courtroom, Roger enjoys travel, golf, horse racing and Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Life Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Best Lawyers in America - Commercial Litigation (2013-2019)
- BTI Client All-Star (2012)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer - Employment and Labor (2007-2019)
- Member, Advisory Committee for the Rules of Practice of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania (2001-2014)
Education & Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association