Chairman of MacDonald Illig Workers' Compensation Group to Speak at Manufacturer & Business Association HR Roundtable
John W. Draskovic, senior partner and Chair of MacDonald Illig's Workers' Comepensation group, is slated to speak on Workers' Compensation issues at the Manufacturer & Business Association (MBA) Human Resources Roundtable Series on Tuesday, September 21, 2010. The meeting will run from 8-9:30 a.m. Other discussion topics include:
- Unemployment compensation issues
- Absenteeism-Share your policies; learn about attendance tracking software options
- Ethics and human resources
- Conflict Resolution
- Compensation and benchmarking surveys
- Best HR practices to avoid liability
- Inspiring performance evaluations
- Succession planning
- Employee assistance programs
The MBA has one of the largest human resource roundtables in the area. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with fellow HR professionals, exchange information and get answers to challenging workplace-related issues.
For more information about the series, please contact Stacey Bruce at the Manufacturer & Business Association by calling (814) 833-3200.