On my death, how do I give a friend, one of my children, or a charity a specific asset, such as a vehicle, bank account, jewelry, coin collection, or real estate?

Your Will can name a specific individual to receive a specific asset if you identify it in the Will.


Legal Advice Disclaimer: The information presented on this website serves solely as general guidance and should not be construed as legal advice by MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP as a replacement for seeking personalized legal counsel from a qualified attorney. MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP does not assume liability for the accuracy or reliability of content hosted on any third-party websites accessible through links provided on this site.