Diligent in achieving client needs, Megan’s attention to detail allows her to fully understand the goals of the client. Megan focuses her work in the environmental, government services, and business transactions practice groups.
Prior to law school, Megan attended the University of Pittsburgh where she obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. She then earned her Juris Doctorate from Pennsylvania State University in 2023. During her time at Penn State, she participated in the Penn State Law Review as an Article’s Editor.
Megan graduated from Penn State Law with a concentration in Banking and Financial Regulation, Corporate Law and Practice, and Advocacy and Litigation. Passionate about serving her community, Megan received a Certificate of Recognition of Public Interest from Penn State as well as the Kenneth A. Martin Exemplary Service Award from the Graduate and Professional Student Association. During law school, Megan completed a full-time internship with the Federal Trade Commission in their Bureau of Competition, giving her knowledge of regulatory structures.
- Penn State Law Review, Articles Editor
- Order of the Coif, Member
- Woolsack Honors Society, Member
- Certificate of Recognition of Public Interest from Penn State Law
- Kenneth A. Martin Exemplary Service Award, Penn State Graduate and Professional Student Association
- Bureau of Competition, Federal Trade Commission, Full-Time Intern (Aug. to Dec. 2022)
- Volunteer experience at the Institute for the Study of Adult Literacy for those preparing to take the U.S. Citizenship test
Education & Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association